IML: 1959 Chrysler Imperial - For Sale?

Hi all -

I got the following message from Carol Gonzales (no location sent); please respond directly to her at cagonz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Note that there's a checking filter on her email, so be prepared to answer a question to have your email go through.

"I hope you will be able to help me.  I have been trying to find some kind of web-site that could tell me what my car is worth.
It has 92,281 original miles. Runs and in very good shape, although color is faded.  The color of the car is Champagne pink, with a stainless steel top.

The car was in storage for 40 years and never driven, because my grandmother never drove.  She finally gave it to me, but being a woman I really do not have interest in Antique Cars.  I have had people tell me it is worth a lot of money, but I just want to make sure.

Do you think you could help me or advise me on what to do?

Thank you very much for your time.

Carol"