IML: Merry Christmas

A Merry Christmas to all and may you have a great new year.
And a huge THANK YOU to the webmonsters and members that have put in so much time and effort to make the site what it is.  I am a beginner in this www stuff, still haven't found out how to scan items and send them out again and can't get pictures off my camera memory stick for some reason.  However I know there are a few doing much.
again Thank you.
Bill Miller
68 crown 4drHT
64 300K conv.