From: Bob <impparts@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 18:11:21 -0600
Subject: IML: HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Club.
>From Janet and I,
We want to thank all of you  for your buisness  this past year. Each day we
get to meet AWSOME people from all around the world. And make new friends as
we go.  THANKS AGIAN!!!!!!!!  and hope to serve your needs and make new
friends in 2006.
Bob & Janet Hoffmeister
Imperial Heaven
Imperialheaven.com