Re: IML: 67 starting problems

I can second that one. Pinhole in the fuel line. Took two years before it finally squirted me and we found it. No problems since. It can certainly be something else, but that's what mine was.

From: "jsadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: 67 starting problems
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:18:46 -0700

There could also be a pinhole leak in the fuel lines. I had this happen on my 69.
John
----- Original Message ----- From: "William Eggers" <wce1482@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:11 PM

This could be a chock problem.
 ----- Original Message -----  From: Jason Beinbrech
 Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:36 PM
 Subject: IML: 67 starting problems

Ok, i now can say I am having issues with my LeBaron wanting to start in the morning when its cold. If I spray either it will start and all. Once its started it runs fine. I am thinking maybe I got a bad tank of gas. Didn't use Chevron this time. Any ideas what the heck is going on ? Since it runs fine after getting it started, it can't be the fuel pump. Maybe the carb is screwed up somehow.
Jason B
67 LeBaron
67 Crown