Sent: Sunday, December 11, 2005 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: IML: 67 starting problems

This could be a chock problem.
----- Original Message ----- From: Jason Beinbrech
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2005 9:36 PM
Subject: IML: 67 starting problems

Ok, i now can say I am having issues with my LeBaron wanting to start in the morning when its cold. If I spray either it will start and all. Once its started it runs fine. I am thinking maybe I got a bad tank of gas. Didn't use Chevron this time. Any ideas what the heck is going on ? Since it runs fine after getting it started, it can't be the fuel pump. Maybe the carb is screwed up somehow.
Jason B
67 LeBaron
67 Crown