Re: IML: '82 Sinatra w/ Moonroof?

Don't get me wrong fellows. I have great admiration for the 81-83 Imperials. Despite their quirks and quality control problems, they are very handsome vehicles. I learned to drive in a 1981 Dodge Mirada which is almost an Imperial. I'm sure that in due time they will join the ranks of collector cars. I was criticizing the marketing not the vehicles themselves. I apologize if I offended anyone. Have a great day!!!!
Doug

From: "jsadowski" <jsadowski@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: '82 Sinatra w/ Moonroof?
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 22:50:03 -0700

Wasn't the moonroof available only in 81?
John
----- Original Message ----- From: <DavisADM@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, November 26, 2005 11:02 AM

I would guess that this is an aftermarket moonroof. Factory moonroofs did
not have a lip around the edge on the roof. He indicates that there is some
rust around the moonroof, so I am assuming that the rust developed by moisture
creeping under the aftermarket lip. Also, it doesnt look as if there is a
factory moonroof switch on the dash. Hard to tell with the poor quality
pictures that were posted.