Re: IML: 64 Iml interior lites

Jay,
The best way to trace the wiring is to use a wiring Diagram from the FSM. If you don't have a FSM, you can download the wiring diagram portion from the IML web site. The wires will be color coded. You can follow the trail from origin ( fuse or switch) to destination (the lite) I would guess you have a bad connection someplace where there is a connector. The other thing to be sure of is having a good ground. Our older cars tend to get corrosion or rust where the lite is attached to the body (ground) via screws. Also the bulbs sockets  tend to corrode. Good luck. Let us know how you make out.

George

1964 Crown
1964 LeBaron