From: M Turner
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2005 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: IML: John Muller in NY Times today

I read this article in the NYT, and find some of the generalizations made by John Muller to be incorrect and somewhat offensive.  Not all gay males run to look at a pink or amethyst car, nor do all gay males dislike throaty 'macho' engines.  Gays wonder why they are "stereotyped"?  This article lends considerable crecdence to why gay men are stereotyped.  The idea that "brocade" takes precedent over hot muscle machines is simply hogwash.  Just my thoughts on this matter.
Vince in Boston