IML: John Muller in NY Times today

Greeting, fellow Imperial lovers --

Please see the link below for a story about gay-oriented car clubs.  The only car specifically mentioned, and also shown in a photo, is a '54 Imperial owned by John Muller.  If you are not already registered with the NY Times, go ahead and do it.  It's free and does not, to my knowledge, generate any spam.

Happy motoring,

David

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/09/02/automobiles/02LAMBDA.html

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man