Re: IML: 1973 Brake - Metering valve appears to be it.

Re: IML: 1973 Brake - Metering valve appears to be it.

Kenyon,
The metering valve/Portioning valve should have a small stem on one side. If you can get a hold of the stem push  it in towards the valve body. This should reset the valve internaly. the stem should be flush. If if doesn't reset then you are in for a valve change. I would say they reset 85% of the time. Good luck & let us know how you make out.

George