Re: IML: Spun Bearing - in block cure?

I used to race at over 7000 rpm, and if I could get away with polishing it and zipping it back together, you should be able to do the same.  however if you are a perfectionist and have plenty of time and money, then go the route others have suggested. again as long as there is'nt any damage to the crank  thats gonna be abrasive to the new bearing you'll be fine for many many more miles.