IML: Trip to Paris & London

Hi Group.. I'm heading out with my wife to london and paris between the 18th of August to the 29th of August.. I'll be in paris from the 21st to 25th and the remainder in London.....

If there are any Imperial owners in the area, do let me know... Would really like to meet up....

Thanks..

Best Rgds

Hasan Jafar
KHI - Pakistan