IML: 72 Imperial 2 dr. for sale

Just wanted to let the list know that I have posted my car on the for sale board again, ad 8273, I know that some of you don't, or can't get at the classifieds.  I munged the email address to avoid the scammers, it's in the body of the ad (didn't work too well, I still got an obvious scammer almost right away, he must know enough to pick out the email address from the text).  Anyway, it is the same car I listed last year, just did some repairs to it.  IIt now has the short fixed (hopefully, fingers crossed, it's been a week and still a charge in the battery).  However the autotemp failed completely and I had to bypass it, so there is no heat or a/c now.  email me if you want more details or pics. rweldon @ jrp.ca (remove spaces)