IML: Fuel Injection

Hi Dick and all:

Ah yes, the old FI discussion:

We did do an exhaustive attempt at a theory of operation for this and the other circuit boards in the system (except the CCC) in 1996. The thinking was done primarily by Jeff Gaurino, with some comments and subsequent changes by me and by Bob Harris - resulting in a pretty clear version of what and why.

I'm sure I've got all that stuff stashed somewhere and it should be in the archives, which were complete "from tyhe beginning" almost, at one time, but the older stuff seems to have disappeared. Anyway, my old FAQ has a photo of the system from you:

http://teamchicago.com/imperial/impfaq.htm

Guess I need to dig around.

Bob (just discovered that Bela Lugosi had a house in North Hollywood, and I got a first-hand description, in the "who cares" department)