From: GeoNort@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 19:19:07 EDT
Subject: IML: 413 Engine Identification

-------------------------------1122247147

<snip>
I could read the stamp on the block. It
reads:

V    41

2    25

I tried to look up that info in my FSM, Chilton books, and of course the IML

resources. Well, my eyesight must be getting bad but with age, or to many
late
hours in the shop. I found no  V  41.  Does anyone know what that stands
for?
It seems so far if I order parts for a 1964 413 I get stuff that fits. Any
help would be appreciated.

George