Re: IML: 413 Engine Identification

V 41 means a 1964 block with 413 cubic inches.

Sherwood Kahlenberg

Where did you obtain that info? I could not find it in any specifications,FSM, Chiltons orthe OIC/ IML  web pages. Nothing refers to :  V   41

I know the engine has been worked on in the passed. The timing chain is new as are the head. intake & valve cover gaskets. The valve covers are also not stock but were chrome at one time.