as for the rest of the trim on my car I will use a different company, and maybe have better luck.

ajl <alacaria@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What company did your chroming. I am deciding between bumper boys or tri city.

At 11:55 AM 7/14/2005 -0500, you wrote:
Darrell
You don't say what is "wrong".
Why don't you talk to the plater?
Reputable businesses work hard to please their customers.
Mel
1959 LeBaron
----- Original Message -----
From: darrell kershaw
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 5:31 AM
Subject: IML: bumper chrome?

I just got my bumpers back from chroming and im not as happy as I should be, they are an improvement, but not as nice as others , first off they have a nice shine or should I saw gloss to them, more like a new nickel, not what I would consider to be chrome. I spent $850 for both front and rear bumpers on my 59 imperial, what should I do, send them back or just live with it?

Do you Yahoo!?