From: Brad Hogg <luxoliner@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: Please Welcome Russell
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 17:43:16 -0500

If your master cylinder looks like this one, you have a Bendix system.
http://www.nybclub.org/membercars/bradhogg/90Imperial/Repairs/ABSRetrofit/ABSMasterCylinder01.jpg

Even though the pump and piston may be on lifetime warranty, the labor to
install it is not covered in the USA (only in Canada).  Even if you were to
get the system repaired under warranty or not, you still have an unreliable
and dangerous braking system.  The most effective way around this is
retrofit, IMO.