RE: Mopar Restos, Summerville, GA; was Re: IML: 67 Crown Door Handle Ins

RE: Mopar Restos, Summerville, GA; was Re: IML: 67 Crown Door Handle Inserts

Elijah,

Great news and information.  Sounds like a good source for parts when my brother and I get ready to restore his '69 Super Bee.

Another source for salvaged Imperial parts close to me is Lowell Howe in Paterson, Ca.  His location is about an hour away from where I live and his inventory is nothing but Imperials.  If anyone in the group needs a part checked out before purchase, I’d be willing to run out (on the weekends of course) and do an inspection.

Thanks again Elijah.

Ken

67 Crown

69 Satellite