Sent: Saturday, July 02, 2005 10:51 PM
Subject: IML: 60 on Hemmings Cover???

Henry wrote:

. . . my 60 Imperial is on the cover of the July Hemmings Motor News with an accompanying article on 60 to 63 Imperials.

I guess IML folks don't buy or subscribe to Hemmings.  I expected there would be quite of few reactions ranging from "Way to go!" to positive and/or negative opinions about the article to "How did you get your car on the cover?" and "Can I do that?" and "How?" etc.