Re: IML: 1967 Crown Imperial Reverse Lights

Re: IML: 1967 Crown Imperial Reverse Lights

The piece you're looking for is at the very bottom of the steering column, facing the firewall.  It is plastic with two arms that wrap around the side of the column.  The actuating arm that releases the emergency brake and turns on the back-up lights fits into a hole in the column.
I'm not real sure.. I plan to take a look at it tomorrow.  Can you give me some idea of where to look?  I suppose I need to remove the small panel under the steering column, then lossen the steering column away from the mounts.  Where do I look after that?