Re: IML: miscellaneous info

bill, thanks for the info on build sheets. i am still not sure exactly what it is but i will get one anyway. certainly would be interesting to know which dealer sold my car in 1954 and if they are still in business. you say the drum pullers are still available, do you know where a quality one can be bought? thanks for the production numbers, the 33,563 for the 4 dr sedan was a surprise. i did not think so many were made as it is a very hard car to find.  dennis