Re: IML: 1967 Crown Imperial Reverse Lights

Re: IML: 1967 Crown Imperial Reverse Lights

Does the vacuum release of the emergency brake work?  Even though it sounds like an unrelated question, at the bottom of the steering column there's a little plastic device with a spring actuated arm and two purple wires coming out of it that regulates the vacuum to the emergency brake release AND turns on the reverse lights.  If everything at the transmission is OK, check this next.

Carl

I'm having some problems with my reverse lights.. basically they don't come on.  Any ideas on where to trouble shoot this from?  I have checked and replaced bulbs so far..

Thanks..