Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2005 11:45 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 69 Won't pass emmissions

I put on a Carter 9636 that I got from Jegs Performance. I finally got
it to
pass. I went in a different line this time. The tester told me " one
more
time through & they would need to put me on the payroll".
    The HC standard under load is 450 & it passed at 197. Idle standard
450,
passed at 256.
     The Co test under load is the one I was having trouble passing. The

standard 3.75 & finally passed at 3.69. Co idle standard 5.00 passed at
.46.
John