IML: the return of the 59 imperial "NAUTILUS".

IML: the return of the 59 imperial "NAUTILUS".

well, Iv got good news , I went back driving big trucks over the road to make a little money for my 59 imperial. and after a week  driving my butt off! . I know have enough to give to SMS, and a few others on the list, for much needed parts and GOODY's

having the money sure makes it easier to restore my car. believe me I'v been serching for a way to fund my project and it wasnt easy at all. I made a few sacrifices to make things happen but im possitive it will pay off in the long run.

my only problem is that when it comes to money and cars I tend to spend every last dime. so to be safe I'm going to keep driving throught the year, and maybe I will add more Imperials to my collection of cars.

sort of like a kid making out his christmas list, while walking through a toy store.