IML: OT: Mopar Show in PA

Guys,

Just a reminder that my club is having our 12th annual All Mopar show this Sunday May 29th from 10:00-2:00.  Anyone in the area (south-eastern PA) is more than welcome to come out.

The show is being held at:

Extreme Performance and Truck Center.

2350  E. Lincoln Hwy.

Coatesville, PA

610-380-1191

Rob McCall

’67 LeBaron (sorry, it won’t be there, still a ways from roadworthy)

President, Delaware Valley Mopar Association

www.DelValMopar.com