IML: '66 Coupe front seat and bolster

Hi folks! Been having a blast driving my Coupe with its rebuilt tranny! So
much so I now need to turn attention to the interior, especially the front
seats. The driver's seat and the center bolster have badly torn leather and
disintegrating foam (crumbs of it on the floor beneath). I would like to
find a not-torn replacement. Anyone in Ohio that can be of help? I don't
need the trim or frames or anything, just the seat and back cushion for the
drivers side, the arm of the center bolster and the seat for the passenger
side.  Thanks.