Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 6:17 PM
Subject: IML: Was About Tom McCahill, and his judgement of the car in '67/ now demo guys

Actually I think "our friends " keep a close eye on our IML want ads and probably the mailing list itself looking for deals.
A recent poll on one of our "friends" websites had the 67-68's voted tougher than the 64-66 Imperials.

Clay Smith
67  Crown Coupe
60 Custom

----- Original Message ----- From: <dardal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 24, 2005 3:35 PM
Subject: Re: IML: About Tom McCahill, and his judgement of the car in '67

Let's hope that this will never reach the ears of our "friends"!

D^2

Quoting Hugh & Therese <hugtrees@xxxxxxxx>:

Dimitrios,

Are you suggesting that our friends in the demolition derby game should
start snapping up 67 & 68 Imperials? And I thought you just liked racing
them on the roads!

Hugh
TFIC
(Tongue firmly in cheek)