Re: IML: About Tom McCahill, and his judgement of the car in '67

Re: IML: About Tom McCahill, and his judgement of the car in '67

  I doubt anyone's offended; I strongly prefer the '56 - '64 cars myself
(though if Bill Gates gave me one of his billions, I'd _love_ an Airflow).
Every day when I get into my '69 though, it's like I'm home again. My car
might not be my favorite year, but it feels, sounds, rides, and even smells
just like my other Imperials from days gone by. Other brands just aren't the
same.
   -Kle.
   '69 Crown 4DHT