From: Captden30@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 53 imperial
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 14:06:59 -0500

thse cars have the korean war chrome so expect to need alot of re-chroming.the power brake booster will need rebuilding and there is guy in washington i believe[ maybe calif.?] who does it for about 250. any plastic lenses will be hard to find and very expensive. all in all they are beautiful cars, worth restoring for their driving comfort but not terribly valuable. dennis