From: kenneth chilto
Sent: Monday, January 24, 2005 1:08 PM
Subject: starting queries

thanks to those who gave a few suggestions about starting our troublesome 58, i forgot to mention that the battery was a new one but not nesessarily  fully charged,
no one answered my other question as to whether parts are still available  should there be a serious fault ;   starter ,  solenoid  etc .

kind regards
ken/annette  UK

Do you Yahoo!?