RE: IML: IMPERIALS overseas

Thanks Randy David in the UK 55 Imp sedan

From: Black55Imperial@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: IMPERIALS overseas
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 22:22:54 EST

I find it heart warming that those overseas find Imperials worthy of ocean
shipping costs and extreme difficulty in obtaining parts. Typically overseas
Imperial owners are car lovers, like those of us in North America,who just
love the styling of their Imperial and bought it more for their enjoyment than
investment.

For one, I admire their spirit and dedication to the hobby.   Also notice
that without some of our offshore enthusiasts we would be without  our best
source of reproduction lenses and some other replacement parts  sources.

Through my 30+ years in the old car hobby I have met many foreign car
enthusiasts. Their spirit for the hobby is no less than car hobbyists in North
America and they are frequently most friendly and helpful and have wonderful
stories of their old car adventures.

With the internet , ease of travel, and free trade we have all become more
interdependent and I am glad enthusiasm for Imperials is not confined to the
US and Canada.

Randy Still
Black '55 Imperial
Gray '56 Crown Imperial Limo