IML: IMPERIALS overseas

I find it heart warming that those overseas find Imperials worthy of ocean shipping costs and extreme difficulty in obtaining parts.  Typically overseas Imperial owners are car lovers, like those of us in North America,who just love the styling of their Imperial and bought it more for their enjoyment than investment.

For one, I admire their spirit and dedication to the hobby.  Also notice that without some of our offshore enthusiasts we would be without our best source of reproduction lenses and some other replacement parts sources.

Through my 30+ years in the old car hobby I have met many foreign car enthusiasts.  Their spirit for the hobby is no less than car hobbyists in North America and they are frequently most friendly and helpful and have wonderful stories of their old car adventures.

With the internet , ease of travel, and free trade we have all become more interdependent and I am glad enthusiasm for Imperials is not confined to the US and Canada.

Randy Still
Black '55 Imperial
Gray '56 Crown Imperial Limo
Blue/green '64 Imperial Crown Coupe