IML: I need pictures and parts for 59 imperial

IML: I need pictures and parts for 59 imperial

I need some good pictures of the floors of a 59 imperial for location and conture of everything pertaining to the floor. mine are so far gone , and I would like to use the pictures to try and make custome floor pans and get a factory look for my car ,
 my car is a 59 crown 4 dr, also I need a few parts listed below.
 1. ignition lock bessel , the little ring that holds the lock in the dash,I can get the lock at local parts store but not the ring.
 2. rear passenger side arm rest and the metal bracket that goes behind it. mine had rusted completly off the car.
 3. rear axel assemply with brakes .
 4. a the piece that sits below the radiator support, is usualy painted same as body color. I have seen other cars with it , and mine is M.I.A. and I dont quite know the correct size or shape to beable to make one from scratch..
 5. would like to find a parts car, must be a 59 4dr imperial. even though some parts are interchangable , the parts I need are only on the 59's.

thanks for any info you can share