IML: Re:Single-Headlight fifty-sevens

Hi,
   Hard to say how many were produced.  I have never
seen any stats but I think they are pretty rare.  I
think as soon as people could get duals they did
wanting the "latest and greatest" so the singles were
probably seen as old fashioned as soon as the duals
were available.
 I have one which here

http://ingraham.esu3.org/cars/574drht.htm

parked next to my brothers 58 with dual headlights.
I LOVE the HUGE single headlight pods.  When I had it
painted, I removed the headlights and grille and the
pods are REALLY big!
Very cool!
Jeff