Re: IML: Single-Headlight fifty-sevens

try the white pages on your computer.i recently found the deceased owners wife in tenn that way and sent pics of car.she never saw it,only heard from husband about it.i originally wanted pics of car when new to no avail.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Single-Headlight fifty-sevens

Does anybody know what the other states were? My car is from California. The owners name on the title was "Nancy Cox" and I found a bill of sale about new goodyear tires from 1964 where customers name was James Cox and then there was other papers where read Nancy & James Cox. So I think they must have bought it when it was new.
Where I could check if the address on title is correct? I would like to write her a letter and ask her about the car. I think the history of an old car is interesting!

Markku

Kerry Pinkerton <Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
My 57 had singles.  Alabama was one of those states where it was illegal.  I sold mine and the grill to another club member since I wasn't going to restore the car.

Kerry