RE: IML: EFI question

ok I know what your talking about my wifes 97 plymouth has one on it and I dont know much about the wiring on them but I imagine it's intergrated with the factory computer , I have heard about a piggy back after market computer that one can but but dont remember where I saw it , I think it was on TV, like horsepower tv but not sure. I do remember that a piggy back system works in conjunction with the factory computer to get more power out of a cars engine and I would think you could do a search online and possible find one that could link a factory computter with a after market EFI. but as usual I may have missed what you was asking, I under stood you wanted a after market multi point EFI and use it with you'r factory systems display. but if you are havine problems with any factory computer related items such as gauges ,iddiot lights. or a system's display then no aftermarket EFI kit is going to fix that. and if you are having problems I would suggest checking you'r car for trouble codes and go from there to fix that problem, once that is fixed then you could add a EFI kit and after market ignition controller, or anything else as long as nothing wrong with you'r car.

Rob P <fristpenny@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
The display Larry is talking about it the trip computer, mpg, etc. After
converting to carb, the mpg readout will not work correctly, so most of us
are getting 99.9 mpg! 80's coupes don't have gauges, they have idiot
lights, but that's a whole different problem.