From: "Dave" <Wilkerbeast01@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: EFI question
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:34:48 -0800

I know the factory did carb conversions on the '81-'83, (Including my Guido) but has anyone here done a re-conversion, using a modern EFI setup, such as pro-jection? It seems like the mechanics of it would be fairly straight forward, but the electronics could be a pain. I would love to try and integrate a system onto Guido, and still have the display computer for MPG and all that. Also, being CA, it would have to pass CARB regs. Comments?
David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)
"I'm figuring out what's good for me, but only by a process of elimination"