From: "Stringham, Bart"
Sent: Jan 21, 2005 8:45 AM
Subject: Nutty guy with an old car...

In every Friday edition of the Washington Times Automobile section (called Auto Weekend) they feature a either a classic or antique car and the car's nutty owner. Today is my turn to be that nut...click on the link below to see the article. To see more pictures you have to spend 25 cents and buy the paper....

 http://www.washingtontimes.com/autoweekend/20050119-115031-3243r.htm