62-65 Mopar swapmeet page updates

Hi all,

I updated some listings on the swapmeet page.

1) 62-65 mail list member Bruce Toth of Toth Performance now offers a Mopar Poly engine service building stroker
poly engines! Just needed are your block and heads. Full service poly head porting is also available. Prices vary due to
your power levels desired. Call Bruce at Toth Performance to discuss and get a quote. See pages 9 and 10 of the
swapmeet for pictures and details. There is also a link to a 40 second video of Bruce View running a 392 cubic inch
stroker poly on the run stand for break in.

2) Joe Suchy sent in some updates. Pages 11-35.
New items included:
* Max Wedge 3705 choke cable brackets
* Choke shaft Arm w/pivot, cable attach point
* 1962-1965 “B” Spare tire bracket (weld in)
* 1962 “B” Headliner insulation w/vinyl headliner
* 1962 “B” body wooden headliners

The "coming soon" list included:
* 1962 Plymouth passenger side dash pad
* 1963 Plymouth passenger side dash pad
* 1962-1965 “B” body standard and Max Wedge oil pans

 I don't know if he found some already but he was also looking to buy couplings for the power window motors of the
1962-1965"B"body Mopar cars. Photo on page 36.

http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/swapmeetcurrent.pdf

Thanks,
Gary H.