adding power steering and psi question

Hi all,

A fellow working on a unique project* is asking for advice. 2 questions. Any thoughts or info is welcome.

1) Use electric assist power steering?   Have you every had any input from members about adding power steering to an
older vehicle, I am even thinking about electric assist steering, I have seen where some guys have used older MOPAR
pumps and paired them up with CharLynn Torque Generators installed on the steering shafts. The Guys that have
installed these TG report no problems.

2) Do by chance have the specs as PSI and flow rating for the 60 ton 66 pumps used on Mopar products?

* Oh! Here is the project he is working on: http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/sanders63.html

Thanks,
Gary H.