Re: Leaf spring replacement

There are several spring sources listed on the vendor's page.
http://1962to1965mopar.ornocar.com/restoration-sources.html

Also, re-arched is a good suggestion. But there is some controversy about how long the re-arched 50 plus years old
steel springs will stay that way before they drop back to their 50 plus year old sag. :)

Thanks,
Gary H.