Re: Mopars In The Park...Farmington, Mn.

Re: Mopars In The Park...Farmington, Mn.

And great to see you again Mike. I don't quite understand why, but Cheryl had ol Brutus cooking on the way home (28-2900 RPM verses 25- 2700 Rpm on the way up) and we got nearly 1 MPG  better mileage !  Side wind out of the West---maybe because it was down hill all the way???..............................Steve  ( MO)