Re: soft brake pedal?

I get mine a NAPA, asking for a '67 listing. You can use your distribution block that's already there. Just put a flare plug in the outlet for the line going to the rear of the car and use a flare union to connect the front of the new MC to the rear line. (from the factory the front of the MC feeds the rear brakes).