Re: Instrument cluster question

Update on my instrument cluster in case you were interested ... replaced the voltage limiter, the 8 little bulbs, removed and cleaned the lens, rewired it (bypassed MaMopar's nightmare amp gauge), installed the re-chromed cover, and got in back in the car.  Looks great, everything I want working, is working, and is back in business for the first time in 11 years.

A big thanks to all for sharing your knowledge and for tolerating the stupid questions.

Jim