Re: It's alive !

Glad you got your hands dirty again.  It's good to get back on the projects.

Rich Kinsley '64 Dodge Polara LeRoar 4dr 324 poly w/goodies

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 6:43 PM, Dave64 <lt7dave@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey - great news, Gary!  Glad to hear your enthusiasm.

Dave
'64 Belvedere 2DHT
318 Poly, Push Button Auto

Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2012 11:55 AM

Subject: It's alive !

It's alive ! and so am I. I was beginning to wonder about any of my
cars or me. Finally jumped on a couple of them this weekend after
ignoring them forever. Just got through changing out the gas tank on
my 63 Sport Fury. It sure needed it, sour gas and a lot of debris in
the tank. Feels good to get back on them, even though I feel every bit
of my 56 years. I know a lot of guys on here are older and probably
work on their cars more than I do. After spending some time underneath
the 63, the floorboards look great, although it looked like the
original shocks. I don't like the way it sets down in the back with
the original springs. I had some heavy duty springs I bought for a
later B body but I think I'll go ahead with correct length springs,
instead of moving the spring brackets. Don't remember the sources for
springs, but I was thinking Eszo ?

Also got my 68 Dart GT going. It always started and ran great, until I
tried this weekend. Had to change out the fuel pump and tank sending
unit along with some fresh gas. Good to go now.

  Gary F.