Re: back presswure

There is a discussion at this link that may or may not be helpful. Read through it and think of what is discussed.
http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/exhaust-diameter-formula-49188.html

Generally, too big of an exhaust is a trap many fall into.  See for example the first post here:
http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67798
(Yeah GM , but generic, as in generic motors. LOL)

Maybe you can call TTI and see if they have a tip / formula as to matching a motor to exhaust pipe size. Or call up the cam mfg for suggestions.

Thanks,
Gary H.