Re: 1962 Newport setback

Eric,, i agree with Chris, a few years back i had to match some custom paint and the local napa parts  store in my old town scanned it and matched it perfect,now if napa can pull this off  i am sure any reputable paint supplier could do the same.Dont give in it's your car and if people dont want to  do it your way they can be easily replaced,,best of luck  on your car and when i start to get aggravated with something i just walk away and chill and start tomorrow with a fresh attitude.....8-)

From: Christopher Glick <mrchristopher1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, March 9, 2012 7:12 AM
Subject: Re: 1962 Newport setback

Eric...it's your car, do your thing! Your chrome man was out of line in my opinion. I would also find another painter as colors can be matched with today's technology. Heck if you can take a paint chip to Home Depot and have a machine analyse it, I'm sure a custom paint shop can do the same.  Good luck.
Christopher Glick