Re: 4 door cars

I'm sorry but I don't understand the relevance of this statement.

  Jimmy

On 3/8/2012 2:34 PM, Jim Altemose wrote:
Maybe I'm misinterpreting this, but if you're thinking about taking a
loan to buy a $5,000 car, you should think again.  If you need to take
a loan for a hobby, you probably shouldn't be doing it.  Times are
tough and anyone can lose their job no matter how safe they think it
is.  Ask Peyton Manning.

- Jim
Jim Altemose, Long Island, NY
'63 Polara 500 (Max Wedge)