Re: off topic subject matter

Another thing you might do is put the mail list on a separate internet
account, such as Gmail, Hotmail.or yahoo.  Pretty sure you can set
those to not download pics ect.  I use a gmail acccount for this site
ONLY.  That way, it's all content I want, I don't send spam to the
list accidentally, and it downloads quickly.  It IS nice when those
that reply clean up the already sent messages, but that takes time and
patience, and not all want to do that, and I understand.  I am on a
muzzle loading list that requires cleanup, no repeat posts or
questions, no off topic posts of any kind at any time, ect ect, with
no exceptions,, to the point of military rule,,,, it has pretty much
killed the list.  Hate to see that happen here.

Doug,
'63 Sport Fury 'vert